ART AFTER SCHOOL BEGINS SEPTEMBER 8TH!
Classes are held regularly through the school year.
Grades 1-3 on Tuesdays 4:00-5:00pm
Grades 4-6 on Thursdays 4:30-5:30pm
All project take 4 weeks to complete.
SEPTEMBER PROJECT: CREATE YOUR OWN COMIC
Lesson 1: Visual storytelling
- September 8th Grades 1-3
- September 10th Grades 4-6
Lesson 2: Drawing your story
- September 15th Grades 1-3
- September 17th Grades 4-6
Lesson 3: Making your comic come to life
- September 22nd Grades 1-3
- September 24th Grades 4-6
Lesson 4: Finalizing your comic for print
- September 29th Grades 1-3
- October 1st Grades 4-6
ALL LESSONS NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE FOR PURCHASE
Not able to attend the in person classes? No problem, we have them available for download too.
Purchase Lesson 1: Visual Story Telling
Purchase Lesson 2: Drawing Your Story
Purchase Lesson 3: Making Your Comic Come To Life
Purchase Lesson 4: Finalizing Your Comic for Print
- OCTOBER: Harvest Moon Art Buffet
- NOVEMBER: Deck the Halls
- DECEMBER: The Art of the Gift